OFFICE BUILDING PROJECTS
OUR OFFICE BUILDINGS PROJECTS
- Several new buildings for Bell Canada in Nun’s Island, for a total of 1,600,000 sq.ft ( LEED project )
- More than 20 office buildings in Ville St Laurent, from two to eight floors high
TOUR MCGILL COLLEGE
- A 31 storey 400,000 sq.ft. office tower in downtown Montreal, built atop the Montreal Eaton Center.
- A 32 storey 450,000 sq.ft. office tower in downtown Montreal containing the regional head office of the Scotia Bank.
PLACE CANADA TRUST
- An 18 storey 300,000 sq.ft. office tower in downtown Montreal.
LA MAISON ULTRAMAR
- A 120,000 sq.ft. complex containing the head offices of Ultramar Canada.
- New corporate office building in Dorval
16 PLACE DU COMMERCE
- A 10 storey office and laboratory facility for Bell Northern Research, on Nun’s Island in Montreal, containing electronic test laboratories, computer rooms, sound testing rooms, etc
CITÉ DE L’ÎLE (PHASES I & II)
- Two office towers on l’Ile des Soeurs.
LA MAISON DES COOPERANTS
- A major 500,000 sq.ft. 37 storey office tower, in Montreal.
LA MAISON SNC
- A 320,000 sq.ft. office tower (Phase 1 of 2) in Montreal – head office of SNC Inc. – an international consulting engineering firm.
CHURCHILL OFFICE PARK
- A distinctively gold reflective glazed office building at Churchill and Carling avenues in Ottawa.
NO 1 PLACE ALEXIS NIHON
- A 320,000 sq.ft. office tower in Montreal.
- A 750,000 sq.ft. office complex (phases 1 and 2) in downtown Ottawa.
- A 200,000 sq.ft. plant of office building for a major computer manufacturer.
ZELLERS HOME OFF. BLDG.
- A new 160,000 sq.ft. office building on Catherine St. in Montreal.
- A major 360,000 sq.ft. office tower on McGill College in Montreal.
- A prestigious reflectively glazed 200,000 sq.ft. curtain wall building at the corner of Peel & de Maisonneuve Streets in downtown Montreal.
- A 200,000 sq.ft. office building in Westmount built for the First Quebec Corporation.
- A 32 storey structure on Sherbrooke Street West in Montreal. The project includes three underground parking levels, three underground shopping levels, a block containing the assembly halls, council chambers, etc., and a high rise office tower.
- A 300,000 sq.ft. office building at the corner of Sherbrooke and Metcalfe in Montreal. This building has three levels of parking, two levels of retail and commercial space and a high rise office tower.
ALEXIS NIHON PLAZA
- In Montreal. This multi-tower complex includes a three level shopping plaza, three levels of parking garages, an office tower and an apartment tower.
- A 15 storey precast concrete building on President Kennedy Bldg. The head office building for Domtar in Montreal.
HONEYWELL HEAD OFFICE
- The head office for Honeywell Controls Ltd. in Nun’s Island; now used by Yellow Pages.
- The head office building for Cadillac Fairview in Toronto. The distinguishing feature of this office building is a full height atrium space with tropical trees and plants.
ROYAL BANK BUILDING
- The Western Head Office Tower for the Royal Bank in Calgary. This was the first major building in North America to incorporate reflective glazing in its design
SEVERAL OTHER OFFICE BUILDINGS, including:
- West Island Tower
- 555, Dorchester blvd. west, West Island office Tower
- Three office buildings for Fairway construction
- Three office buildings on Nun’s Island, in Montreal
- Data Center for Royal Bank of Canada in Toronto.
- Our office is responsible for tenant improvement mechanical designs in several of the downtown office towers listed above, for Polaris Realties, Oxford Properties, Liberty Sites office park, Scotia Bank, etc..