OUR INSTITUTIONAL PROJECTS
COTE ST-LUC CITY HALL
- New building in Cote St-Luc, including a library facility
POINTE-CLAIRE CITY HALL
- New building expansion in Pointe Claire; renovations to the existing building
MONTREAL NEUROLOGICAL HOSPITAL
- A new four storey addition comprising offices, radioisotope, laboratories, computer facilities and the first Neuro Magnetic Resonance facility in Canada.
JEWISH GENERAL HOSPITAL
- Redesign of many areas such as blood bank, dermatology department, printing shop, kitchen and laundry facilities, etc.
LOWER CANADA COLLEGE ( LCC )
- Construction of a new school building facing the existing, including classrooms, labs, cafeteria, etc..
- Expansion of the existing school building, including classrooms, labs, music rooms, auditorium, etc…
- Construction of a new arena
- Several renovation projects within the existing school
COLLEGE MARIE DE FRANCE
- Several expansion and renovation projects ( classrooms, laboratories, auditorium, etc… )
- Several renovation projects
- Two expansions to the existing school
TOLDOS HEBREW SCHOOL
- New expansion of 24,000 sq.ft., plus renovations covering 16,000 sq.ft
UNIVERSITY OF MONTREAL
- Expansions and renovations to the Laval Campus
3744 JEAN BRILLANT
- A 300,000 sq.ft. building containing the ophthalmological laboratory of University of Montreal and office facilities for the Ecole Polytechnique and the University of Montreal.
INSTITUTE OF PARASITOLOGY
- A new laboratory and office facility for McGill University at the McDonald College Campus.
McGILL UNIVERSITY ATHLETICS COMPLEX
- A new indoor olympic swimming pool facility connected to an indoor field house comprising track and field capability, underground offices, courts, gymnasia, etc.